Please read all instructions carefully. Remind all Lockly™ users of the safety precautions.
Read the following instructions for your own safety
- Do not attempt to disassemble the smart lock by yourself. It can cause product damage, void warranty, and cause injuries.
- Do not use any inappropriate tools that can cause damages or malfunction to your lock.
- Always make sure your door is securely closed and locked when you leave your house to prevent unwanted entry.
- Please keep your Access Codes safe. Restrict access to the back panel of your smart lock and check your settings regularly to ensure Access Codes have not been changed without your knowledge.
- Always dispose of used batteries according to your local laws. DO NOT BURN.