Making sure your Lockly™ is clean is best practice to ensure optimal product use. Follow the DOs and DON’Ts below.
- Rinse the touchscreen with warm water prior to cleaning.
- Use the application of soap with a damp, lukewarm cloth.
- Airdry or wipe dry with a soft microfiber cloth to avoid scratches.
- Don’t use abrasives, high alkaline cleaners, or gasoline to clean your lock.
- Don’t apply cleaning detergent directly in sunlight or at high temperatures.
- Don’t leave cleaning detergent on the display keypad for long periods of time – wash immediately.
- Don’t use scrapers, squeegees, or razors.