To file an order issue with Route, please do the following:
1. Go to the Route Resolve Center (via the Route app or web link from your order confirmation email)
2. Enter your email and order number, click next
3. Select the items you would like to file for, as well as the order issue type:
– Where’s my package?
– If you select this option, you will be given a tracking update, and will have the option to “report an issue” if needed
– Issue unrelated to lost or stolen
4. When selecting “report an issue” you are given four options:
– Issue unrelated to lost, stolen, or damaged
5. After selecting the type that best represents your situation, you will be asked to fill out more details
6. Depending on what your merchant offers, in some cases you will be asked for your resolution preference.
7. At the end of the process you will be given an order issue summary with more information on what to expect next. You can log back into this page at any time and check for more updates.