If you have never paired your lock to the Lockly app:
1. Press the program button behind the lock.
2. Press select 2DE then Pd to delete an Access Code.
3. Active Access Codes will then be displayed on the screen in sequence from left to right, top to bottom. Rotate through different Access Codes shown by touching any number on the screen. When you find the Access Code you want to delete, hold the OK button for 3 seconds to delete.
(If you have not paired your lock with the Lockly app, we highly recommend you do so for full Lockly functionality.)
If you have paired your lock to the Lockly app:
1. For Lockly Secure and Secure Plus, be within Bluetooth range of your lock. For Lockly Secure Pro, you may delete from anywhere where you have internet access.
2. Open the Lockly app and select your lock
3. Go to Access Management
4. For Trusted Users, Guests, and One-Time Access Codes, select the user whose Access Code you wish to delete and choose Delete Access Code/Delete User at the bottom of the screen.
5. For Offline Access Codes, you must reset your lock or re-pair it with your phone.