There are many types of access codes that can be generated with your Lockly mobile app once your lock is paired with your mobile device.
- Trusted User Codes – You can create 1 Admin code and 15 additional Trusted User access codes with Lockly. Trusted users will be able to access the lock at any time so should be family and other people that you need to grant access to that can access the property at any time.
- Guest Access Codes with Recurring Times – These codes can be granted to guests of your property and can be given recurring access for specific recurring dates and times.
- Guest Access Codes with Validity Periods – These access codes can be granted and have a specific validity period for access that you determine when setting up the Access Code.
- Sub-Admin Guest Access Codes with Validity Period – These access codes can be granted to users for a specific validity period and you can grant them Sub-Admin access in order that they are able to issue Guest and One Time Access codes as well.
- One Time Access Codes – These codes can be issued to access your property during a specific validity period for one-time access.
- Offline Access Codes – These codes can be issued when you are not connected to your Lockly lock and can be issued with a validity period. Or you can issue a one time use Offline Access Codes. These codes will be activated by the user with the instructions that you will send the user as you will be prompted to do within the app when you are issuing them.
If you have questions about these codes or how they function, please reach out to us at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-669-500-8835 Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm PST.