An eBadge is a unique code that can be issued to another user giving them door access for a specific recurring time frame or a valid period of time. It requires them to download the free LOCKLY app and access can only be gained through the app.
Follow these steps to enable eBadge:
1. To set up and send a code in the LOCKLY app, go to > Access > eBadge (at top) > Add eBadge, then follow the on-screen prompts.
2. Confirm you want to add a eBadge.
3. Give the eBadge name you will recognize. Provide a custom message that will be sent to the user.
4. Select type of access: either a valid period of time or ongoing recurring (can be revoked at anytime).
5. Review and confirm access type.
6. Share unique eBadge code.