If you have not paired your lock with the mobile app:
1) Press the program button located at the back of the lock.
2) Press 1 on the screen to enter “Add Passcode Mode”.
3) Input your new door code between 6-8 digits.
4) Press OK.
5) Re-enter the door code to confirm.
6) If both door codes entered match, your door code will be displayed on the screen.
7) Press “Y” if it is correct.
8) Press “N” if it is not correct and repeat the steps again.
If you have paired your lock to the Lockly app:
1. For Lockly Secure and Secure Plus, be within Bluetooth range of your lock. For Lockly Secure Pro, you may set up access codes from anywhere where you have internet access.
2. Open the Lockly app and select your lock
3. Go to Access Management
4. You may select what type of access you would like to grant here. Trusted Users, Guests, Offline Access Codes or Fingerprints (on the Plus and Pro models).